2021 MINI Stitch Marker Advent HALF Calendar - 12 Days | 16 Special MarkersAtomic Knitting Stitch Markers
PLEASE NOTE THIS PRODUCT WILL NOT DISPATCH UNTIL EARLY/MID NOVEMBER 2021.
The Atomic Knitting Advent Calendar is back for 2021.
A unique opportunity to get stitch marker happy everyday for 12 days in December! Yay!
Containing a total of 16 stitch markers in a range of colours, styles and themes, individually packaged in hand made envelopes and numbered by Atomic Knitting.
About the Stitch Markers
All the beads for our advent stitch markers and the packaging for the calendar, are sourced from small businesses in the UK.
- The best quality beads and charms have been selected for this calendar with each one individually selected.
- Includes sparkling crystal Preciosa beads and beautiful Czech beads together with quality charms for a special touch.
- Selection may include silver, gold, rose gold and copper plated co ordinating rings and findings.
- A few festive themed markers are included and generally the idea is to have these markers in use all year round.
- Plus a treat for Christmas Day
- And an exclusive tin small tin to store the markers in.
- All markers and packaging is individually handmade by Atomic Knitting.
- Each stitch marker is presented individually wrapped in a tiny handmade envelope and labelled with the day.
- These can be kept in the box that the advent is delivered in or optionally strung on string and displayed.
Each calendar contains:
- 12 single stitch markers in a range of colours, styles and themes for Dec 13th - Dec 24th, individually packaged in handmade envelopes and numbered.
- Set of 4 stitch markers for Christmas Day - presented in a larger gift envelope
- An exclusive tin design to store the markers in
A hanging option of co ordinating twine and a tiny wooden peg for each envelope is available, for a hanging calendar.
Make Your Mark for a custom fit
Choose from the sizes for the whole of the calendar.
A mix of sizes is also available as an option.
Rings and clips shown here may be silver, gold, bronze, copper or rose gold plated.