How to Use A Row Chain Counter
Use our Chain row counters to keep track of each row as it is worked on the needles.
Atomic Knitting Chain Row Counters help save time and stop confusion!
Say goodbye to:
- needing to stop and record each row on paper
- forgetting to click a clicker
- searching for paper row counts or marking up your pattern
- unlocking your phone or tablet every row
- recounting rows
Save Time & Knit More!
How To Use
1. Place the row counter between any two stitches (so it stays secure on the needles) or replace a stitch marker that is in use.
2. Knit as usual and when knitting back to the counter slide it from needle to needle moving the counter up a number
3. Use the clip to Mark the 10's and count up to 99 rows on a 10 ring counter
4. For repeating sections eg to repeat an 5 row section, use a shorter counter or place another clip stitch marker on the 6th ring to remind you that when you reach the 6th ring to start the repeat over again.